- Personal Data: Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person.
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure like the duration of a page visit on a website.
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
- Data Processors: Data Processor (or Service Provider) means a natural or legal person, public authority, agency, or other body which processes personal data on behalf of the controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
- User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
- Usage Data: We may also collect Usage Data as to how our Services are accessed and used. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
What type of data do we use and how?
When ordering or registering you might be asked to enter your: name, email address, date of birth, mobile number, mother tongue, password, country, state/nationality, gender, current location, city, pin code, marital status, height, occupation, income, Cookies, and other technologies, device information and Usage Data.
We use the information for various purposes:
- To personalise your experience
- To improve our website (we continually try to improve our website offering based on information and feedback we receive)
- To improve customer services (your feedback help us respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To protect you from any unavoidable circumstances arising during the ride.
- to send periodic emails ( The emails provide you information about order processing, information pertaining to your order, organizational news, updates, marketing or promotional materials, related products or service information that may be of interest to you)
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes in our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support;
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service;
- To monitor the usage of our Service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
In brief, we save data to improve the Service offered to you. In these situations, if you choose to withhold your personal data requested by us, it may not be possible for you to gain access to a certain part of the site and for us to respond to your query. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send.
Do we disclose any information to a third party?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties any of your personal data. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, to serve you better. We may continue sharing your information with these third parties, as long as they agree to keep this information confidential. We might release your information as and when required under law, to protect our or others’ rights, property, safety.
Third-Party links on our Website/ Application software:
Occasionally, as per our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third parties may have separate and independent privacy policies and we advise you to go through the privacy policies of these sites before visiting or using these sites.
We are not responsible or liable for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, your suggestions and feedback regarding these third-party sites’ ages are welcomed, as we want to protect the integrity of our own site.
What are the analysis services and plugins we use:
- Use of Google Analytics:
- Use of Google AdWords conversion tracking:
We use the online marketing program “Google AdWords”, including conversion tracking, wherein cookies are placed on your computer for conversion tracking, it does not contain any personal information and cannot be used for personal identification. This helps us to know the total number of users who have clicked, however, this information cannot be used to personally identify users.
- Facebook Plug-ins:
- Twitter Plugins:
- Use of Google Maps:
- Use of Google reCAPTCHA:
We use Google Inc’s reCAPTCHA services, which help us determine whether the input is given by humans or machines. Through this, you submit the IP address and other data as required by reCAPTCHA services and may be transmitted to their server situated in the USA. Transmission of data to the USA is covered by an adequacy decision by the European Commission, the “Privacy Shield”. Google participates in “Privacy Shield” and has submitted to its requirements. By activating the request you agree to the processing of your data. You can withdraw your consent at any time without affecting the legality of the processing carried out with your consent up to the withdrawal.
We use various technologies to collect and store information when you visit our services, and this may include using cookies or similar technologies to identify your browser or devices like computers, phones, connected TVs, and other web-connected devices.
Cookies are files with a small amount of data that may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser (if you allow) from a website and stored on your device and that enable the sites or service providers to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Retention of Data
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
We may share information as discussed below, but we don’t and won’t sell it to advertisers or other third parties.
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on the computers located outside of your state, province, country, or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those from your jurisdiction.
Disclosure of Data
We may disclose your information including Personal Data to third parties if we determine that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or appropriate government request.
- Protect any person from death or serious bodily injury.
- Prevent fraud or abuse of website or products or our users.
- Protect our rights, property, safety, or interest.
- Perform a task carried out in the public interest or as stated under this policy.
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but as a matter of fact, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is or can be 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means as far as practicable to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third-party companies and/or individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services, or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
support [at] pracharweekly [dot] com